Strawberry Blender Bars - Vegan & Gluten Free
Updated: Aug 18
It’s strawberry picking season here in New England and that means ALL the berry recipes! They work perfectly if you’re a pastry person in the AM or for a lighter dessert. These are SUPER dense, very similar to banana bread. Heated up or cold, they'rethe perfect summer treat. The frosting is a little bit of drizzled Simple Mills frosting.
Ingredients: (makes 6 large bars or 12 squares)
1/2 cup strawberry almond milk yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 1/2 cups GF oat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
sliced strawberries for topping
an 8x8 baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Add the strawberry almond milk yogurt, vanilla extract and coconut sugar to the blender. Blend.
3. Add in oat flour, baking soda and baking powder. Blend.
4. Once blended together, pour into lined baking dish.
5. Top with sliced strawberries.
6. Bake for 30 mins or until a toothpick runs clean.
7. Drizzle with frosting of choice (optional).